Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free Printable! {Christmas Story Advent Calendar}

I can't believe that December is just a few days away!

A few weeks ago, I started thinking about what we were going to do for an Advent calendar this year.  (In addition to our Lego Advent calendar of course!)  I knew I wanted it to have something to do with the Christmas story, & found this one from OneDogWoof that I thought would be fun to put my own little "modern" spin on.  I didn't really intend to share it, but after several requests from family & friends, I thought, why not?!

I hung ours with washi tape, baker's twine, & mini clothes pins in our kitchen window.  It's the perfect way to remind us throughout holidays what the true meaning of the Christmas season is.

They're set up to print as 3x5 cards with 4 per page.  I used a round corner punch for a little added flair.  My friend Angie plans to put hers on a key ring for her kids to flip through & also printed a few extra sets for gifts!

Just click here to download & print!








Download here!

Have a safe & happy Thanksgiving!!!

37 comments:

  1. can't tell you how happy this makes me to be able to use this with my kids!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. This is a gorgeous set!! I spotted a typo on # 19 - should say "the Lord saves". The copy I see shows "sames".

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI. This is a gorgeous set!! I spotted a typo on # 19 - should say "the Lord saves". The copy I see shows "sames".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely love to use this this Christmas with our children... Unfortunately, we speak French! Do you think you could send me the original file, so I could keep the format and images and change the words to French? I would be very very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get it in French? I too would be interested in it in French. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. I know this is an older post, but I am glad to have found it! I included it in my top 5 advent calendars to do with kids this year: http://themombot.com/life-2/2015/11/17/christmas-advent-calendars-to-do-with-kids/ Thanks for such a great printable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephani in South AfricaNovember 25, 2015 at 2:09 PM

    So hard to keep Christ in Christmas. Thank you for helping to make it real for our kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful advent calendar. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I am wondering why the 25th day wasn't the card when Jesus was born. According to your card the birth takes place on the 11th day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. I am wondering why the 25th day wasn't the card when Jesus was born. According to your card the birth takes place on the 11th day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this! Printing a set for my kids and sharing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU! This is so spot on with scripture, design and simplicity for children. Can't wait to start this today with my little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for creating this. I love the simple, stylish graphics. You are so kind to share this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. free stuff so cool haha thanks for ur wonderful article.
    العاب فلاش

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats so cool men thanks for sharing
    العاب حرب

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you from one MN girl to another! I am sad that I am not living in MN right now....we are in SoCal. But I so glad we are coming home for Christmas! Thanks for the beautiful printable...they will be a great way to count down to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is exactly what I came online looking for. I wasn't sure if it even existed. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for sharing this. Huge blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips