It's time for the Pinterest Challenge again! You know, the brilliant creation that Sherry @Young House Love & Katie @Bower Power came up with to get all of us actually DOING all of those cool projects that we continually pin, but rarely act on!
Last challenge my dad & I built an ipod/iphone amp out of wood. It rocks. (Hehe...punny!)
Also, last fall I made a huge military style chalkboard map that my almost four year old loves.
Now for the other part of the announcement...drumroll, please...I get to co-host with these 3 lovely ladies this spring!!! How insanely amazingly awesome is that?!? Beyond excited.
Sparkle Meets Pop
Katie from Bower Power
Sherry from Young House Love
If you're not familiar with the Pinterest Challenge, it goes something like this:
- Take a look through your pins (or pin something new) that you want to try. No project is too big or too small!
- Complete your project by Wednesday, May 8th.
- Post about it on your blog, or take some photos to share in the comment section.
- Come back here around 10am on May 8th (& also to Emily, Katie, & Sherry's corners of the interweb) to link up & share your finished project with all of us!
- Feel free to grab the banners off the top of this post to use on your own blog.
- Remember to link not only to the pin where you got your inspiration, but also to the original source - spread the love!
- Pinterest doesn't know about this challenge (or endorse, sponsor, etc.) - it's just plain fun!
one: Yellow Brick Home
two: French Bull (No longer available)
three: How Does She
four: Martha Stewart
five: Lowes Creative Ideas
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!