I've slowly been mentally filing away ideas for what I want the space to end up as...I'm thinking a happy & cheerful master bedroom with two walk-in closets, and a reading niche on the landing with plenty of shelves for my book collection. (Don't worry...there will still be more than enough storage under the eaves.)
Without further ado, I introduce my "happy place" mood board...I can't wait to curl up with a good book...
- Capiz Chandelier from World Market (purchased 7 years ago).
- You are my sunshine original art.
- Exposed brick chimney...I'll mount my tv in front of this.
- Assorted pillows from Etsy found months ago.
- Dwell Studio Mandala bedding. Pretty sure it's discontinued.
- Merete curtains in "bleached" by Ikea.
- Barometer lamp from Ikea.
- Custom built doors made from windows from my cousin's house.
- Slipcovered reading chairs.
- Fun accessories...antlers & Billy Balls perhaps?!
- Stenciled wood floor.
Is it possible to work that kind of magic this winter?! I'm not sure, but I'm going to try...