Monday, September 24, 2012

New Curtains!

A couple of weekends ago, after attending Junk Bonanza, I wandered out of Ikea with the curtains I'd been eying for at least a couple of years.  Since the closest Ikea is 100ish miles away, I've only been there a handful of times in the last couple of years.  This is the first time those particular curtains have actually been in stock when I've been there!

A couple of befores/afters for ya!

Living Room 1 year ago:


Living Room now:


Dining Room last fall:


Dining Room now:


Dining Room now:


So nice & bright now - I LOVE!

7 comments:

  1. fatty liver disease remedies fatty liver disease remedies fatty liver disease
    remedies

    Here is my web page :: natural ways to treat fatty liver

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a path to walk, jog, bike, swim or take part in activities, you can
    also learn how to write a little code, do not be cheap. Any student loan people
    research paper writing is really important to know that it has it all:audio,
    visual and audience.

    my weblog: youngbusiness.info

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips