Monday, September 16, 2013

Flag Football

This guy started flag football last weekend.  The first day there were some tears due to a competitive game of "sharks & minnows" tag.  This past weekend though, he was all smiles & has woken up each morning since asking if it's "football flag" day.  :)

Eli is one of the volunteer coaches - he's so good at it.  He really found his calling when he chose to coach.  It doesn't matter the age, 4 year olds or seniors in college, he just connects with them.

That's my guy in the red Husker shirt & black shorts.  He got a late start & still beat the other kids.  He's fast.





Good hands, kiddo!



I'm ok with this flag football stuff...although I don't know how I'm going to handle it in a couple of years when he starts tackling...or being tackled.  Biting my fingernails already!!!

1 comment:

Blogging tips